Home PagePractice LocationMeet Dr. MulaneyPatient InformationCommon Eye DiseasesPatient Care Philosophy

 

List of Insurance Plans we accept

Patient Registration Form

CFEA Financial Policy Form

* Needs Adobe Reader to view Form, click hereGet Adobe Reader to download Adobe Reader

Patient Information:

This information will acquaint you with our office procedures and hopefully make your first appointment a smooth and satisfying experience.

 

The Eye Exam Appointment

The first appointment usually takes approximately 1 hour (from 45 to 75 minutes) depending on which tests are needed. Please bring your health insurance card and a photo ID with you to this appointment.

Since we usually dilate your pupils on the first visit, it is best to bring someone to drive you home.

Please bring with you a list of your medications and any other medical information, which may help us in your treatment.

Referrals and Co-pay

If your health insurance (HMO) requires a referral from your primary care doctor, a written referral or authorization number must be in our office prior to your visit. Obtaining this authorization is your responsibility.

We will collect any required co-pay or unmet deductible as determined by your health insurance plan. We accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.

We do accept Medicare Assignment. Medicare pays 80% of their assigned fee. If you do not have a supplement, you are responsible for the remaining 20%, and the annual Medicare deductible. If you have a Medicare supplement, it will usually cover the remaining 20%. We will help you file with Medicare and most other insurance carriers. Click here for a list of insurance plans we accept.We will also be happy to answer any insurance questions you may have.

You may schedule an appointment for any time between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Please call our office at (863) 686-1010. (Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)

For directions, you may click on the location page on this website. We are located at 814 Griffin Road in north Lakeland on 98 North and Griffin Road, near Home Depot and 1 mile north of Lakeland Regional Hospital and Memorial Blvd.

Please download our new patient registration form by clicking here, print out the form, fill it out, and bring to your first office visit. This will save you (and us) some time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.